Operating Instructions For Your New German Smoker
The German Smoker, also known as a Räuchermann, is a beloved and traditional wooden figurine originating from Germany. Crafted with meticulous care, these charming characters depict various occupations, folklore figures, and holiday themes. When a lighted incense cone is placed inside, they release fragrant smoke, adding a delightful touch to any festive atmosphere.
You might be thinking, now that I have my new Smoker, how on earth am I supposed to get it up and smoking? Remember to follow any specific instructions provided by the manufacturer to ensure safe and proper usage of your particular Smoker. Different Smokers fit together in different ways depending on the design. The general method listed below is always the same, however.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use your German Smoker:
- Unpack your Smoker carefully, ensuring all parts are intact.
- Open the Smoker to located the incense compartment. After opening your Smoker, you will find a small metal plate. This is where you will place the incense cone.
- Place the incense cone on the plate, making sure it fits securely.
- Place the entire Smoker on a heat-resistant surface, such as a ceramic plate or metal tray.
- Light the tip of the incense cone with a match or lighter, allowing it to burn for a few seconds.
- Blow out the flame on the incense cone, leaving a glowing ember.
- Replace the top half of the Smoker taking care not to jostle the incense.
- As the incense cone smolders, aromatic smoke will rise from the mouth of the Smoker, creating a delightful fragrance. The smoke will always emanate from the mouth, never the pipe itself.
- Monitor the burning incense cone and ensure it is safely contained within the figurine. Never leave the smoker unattended.
- The set-up is now complete. You can sit back and enjoy the enchanting atmosphere and aroma created by your new German Smoker!